The RED LED LIGHT stimulates the fibroblasts that produce collagen, which in turn can help the skins youthful appearance. With the application of OPATRA’S anti-ageing creams or serums, the red light helps penetrate the product into deeper layers of the skin, whilst also helping to improve blood circulation, expression lines and regenerating cell connections.
The MASSAGE and HEAT mode gently stimulates and relaxes your facial muscles, and in turn, turns on the collagen and elastin production. It also helps reduce puffiness, tightens the skin, improves blood flow and skin elasticity.
The red LED light helps increases the production of collagen, giving the skin a youthful, dewy appearance. The red light also helps skincare products and serums to penetrate deep within the dermis, smoothing fine lines and stimulating the generation of new cells.
1. Prepare your skin for the SYNERGY EYE by cleansing the treated area thoroughly, removing any make-up or dirt residue.
2. Dry the area thoroughly.
3. We recommend applying the OPATRA EYE SERUM to the treated area. Apply around the eye area – under the eyes and outer corners. This is optional; however, to achieve the best results, the SYNERGY EYE device should be used in conjunction with Opatra’ s anti-ageing eye skincare range whilst using the device.
4. Lift your SYNERGY device from the docking station and switch the device ON by pressing down the control button for 2 seconds (round button). The yellow LED light indicator will illuminate on the handpiece, along with the low infrared mode.
5. Begin your session – ready to use.
6. Place the head surface (metal applicator) onto your skin, and the Red LED Light and infrared mode and heat and vibration mode (low humming sound) will automatically activate.
7. Apply light pressure whilst slowly moving the SYNERGY DEVICE in slow, sweeping motions from the inner corner to the outer eye.
8. Massage the treated area for approximately 4 – 5 minutes on each side.
9. Apply the OPATRA EYE CREAM and continue to massage for a further 4 – 5 minutes or until the eye product has been fully absorbed.
10. When you have completed the session, TURN OFF your device by pressing and holding down the control button for 2 seconds. The indicator lights will turn off.
11. It’s recommended that you apply a small amount of moisturising cream onto the treated area after each session after treatment.
12. After each use, clean the stainless–steel treatment head with a damp cloth (not wet) or sterilise wipes. Thoroughly dry with a cloth or paper towel and return to the docking station.
• Synergy eye unit
• Charging station
• USB cable charger
• User manual
• Travel bag
• Cleaning cloth