The Opatra Smile Whitening Kit can help whiten teeth eight shades whiter, in just ten applications and six simple steps. Our cold-light technology using high intensity blue-light in combination with our tooth whitening gel helps to remove stains on the surface as well as deep down in your teeth in a safe and effective way.
• 15 minutes a day for ten consecutive days for a whiter smile
• 3 – 8 shades whiter
• Non-peroxide whitening gel to prevent sensitivity and soreness
• Cold-light has a low temperature to prevent irritation and soreness
• Gargle and brush your teeth.
• Use teeth cleaning rub or tissue to wipe off the water on the teeth surface.
• Record the shade of your teeth on the colour card.
• Evenly apply a thin layer of the whitening gel on the teeth surface. Avoid direct contact with gums.
• Place the teeth tray in your mouth and bite down gently. Turn on the controller and choose a desired mode and the teeth whitening process begins.
• Note -- There are 4 modes: 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, and 30 minutes.
• After using, gargle or brush your teeth. Clean and dry teeth tray and put it back to the case.
• It is recommended to use the teeth whitening kit for 7-10 days consecutive days and 15-30 minutes each time. It is best to use before bed.
Note -- It is normal to pause the whitening process to spit out saliva, and then continue the whitening.