• Instant skin rejuvenation
• Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Tissue oxygenation
• Reduces pore size
• Increases blood flow and muscle relaxation can provide temporary pain relief
• Increase moisturisation/absorption of products for dehydrated skin
DO NOT USE NECOLLAGE if you are taking any medication that causes photosensitivity, have a photosensitive disorder, are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Necollage uses two proven wavelengths of light: 633nm red light and 830nm or near infra-red light. These wavelengths have been shown in clinical studies to increase collagen production and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. These effects help absorb topical skincare products more effectively and rebuild damage caused by the ageing process.
The system consists of a flexible silicone mask that contains light-emitting diodes (LEDs) and a controller. The LEDs generate light. The mask is worn on the neck and décolletage and is held in place by an adjustable Velcro strap.
This technology comes from the team that produced the leading global professional LED system with over 34 peer reviewed papers. This medical heritage ensures the efficacy of the device.
• Cleanse and exfoliate neck and décolletage to remove any traces of skincare
• Place Necollage on the neck and décolletage, secure with the Velcro strap and switch on the controller. The device switches off after a ten-minute treatment time. You may stop the treatment at any time by pressing the ON/OFF button on the controller.
• Remove the mask and apply your regular skincare and sunscreen.
• Clean the mask using a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth. Ensure that the device is NOT being charged when cleaning.
• Repeat 3 – 5 times a week for four weeks.