Ground-breaking anti-ageing technology, combining high-speed massage, light therapy and heating/cooling system to reverse signs of ageing on the delicate neck area. Different to the Dermineck, the Synergy neck utilises blue and green led light to reduce hyperpigmentation and even skin tone in addition to the following benefits:
• Relaxes neck and body muscles
• Targets areas of loose skin
• Eliminates fine lines
• Firmer and smoother skin
• Alleviates pain in the neck and shoulders
LED LIGHT THERAPY
LED (light-emitting-diodes) is a semiconducting light source, which releases energy to produce varying light colours. In LED light therapy, this energy-produced light penetrates into deeper layers of the skin, which conventional light sources cannot reach.
RED LED LIGHT – ANTI-AGEING
Collagen-boosting Red LED light stimulates the fibroblasts that are responsible for producing collagen, which in turn can help the skin’s youthful appearance. With the application of our anti-aging creams or serums, the red light helps penetrate the product into deeper layers of the skin, whilst also helping improve blood circulation, expression lines and promotes cell renewal.
BLUE LED LIGHT – ANTI-BLEMISH
The bacteria-killing Blue LED light targets bacteria that resides underneath the skin’s surface and contribute to problematic skin. The light assists in the development of oxygen radicals, which helps destroy bacteria, without causing harm to healthy skin.
GREEN LED LIGHT – EVEN-TONE
The brightening Green LED light helps reduce pigmentation and redness and helps cool the skin, evening skin tone and improves epidermal hyper pigmentation.
1. Prepare your skin for the SYNERGY NECK by cleansing the treated area.
2. Dry the area thoroughly.
3. We recommend applying the Opatra anti-ageing serum/cream on the treated area. Apply a thin layer of serum or cream. This is optional; however, to achieve the best results, the SYNERGY NECK device should be used in conjunction with Opatra’ s anti-ageing skincare range whilst using the device.
4. Lift your Synergy Device from the docking station and switch the device ON by pressing down the control button (bottom round button) for 2 seconds. The yellow LED light indicator will illuminate on the hand piece, along with the low infrared mode.
5. Click the top round button and select the colour LED light you require.
6. Begin your session – ready to use.
7. Place the CURVE head surface onto your skin, and the selected LED Light and infrared mode and heat, and vibration mode (low humming sound) will automatically activate.
8. Select the mode according to your preference (RED – BLUE – GREEN)
9. To switch from RED LED LIGHT to GREEN LIGHT LED to BLUE LED LIGHT in-between sessions – press and hold down the top control button (1 second).
10. Apply light pressure whilst slowly moving the Synergy Neck Device in slow, sweeping, upwards motions.
11. Treat the desired area for approximately 5 – 7 minutes on each side.
12. When you have completed the session, TURN OFF your device by pressing and holding down the control button (bottom button) for 2 seconds. The indicator lights will turn off.
13. It’s recommended that you apply a small amount of moisturising cream onto the treated area after each session after treatment.
14. After each use, clean the Opatra Synergy Neck Device with the OPATRA cleansing cloth provided or with sterilised wipes on the stainless-steel treatment head. Dry with a soft dry cloth or paper towel and return to the docking station.
• Synergy neck unit
• Docking station
• USB cable charger
• User manual
• Cleaning cloth