Part of the new generation of skincare devices, The Synergy Face utilises a combination of heat, infra-red light and LED light therapy to enhance the effect of your skincare and improve your skin.
• Reduces the appearance of visible inflammation
• Reduces hyperpigmentation
• Significantly improves the appearance of your skin
THE RED LED LIGHT: stimulates the fibroblasts that produce collagen, which helps the skin’s youthful appearance. With the application of OPATRA’s anti-ageing serums and creams, the red light helps penetrate the product into deeper layers of the skin, while also helping to improve blood circulation, expression lines and regenerating cell connections.
THE NEAR-INFRARED LIGHT: the metal head heats up to 41C / 106F to provide topical heating that increases local blood flow, boosting protein and oxygen for more effective healing.
THE GREEN LED LIGHT: improves cell and oxygen utilization. Green light targets dark circles, pigmentation, broken capillaries and sunspots. It also calms irritated or over-stimulated skin.
1. Prepare your skin for the SYNERGY by cleansing the treated area thoroughly and removing any make-up or dirt residue.
2. Dry the area thoroughly.
3. We recommend applying the OPATRA COLLAGEN MASK to the treated area. This is optional; however, the best results are achieved by applying a facial mask whilst using the device.
4. Lift your SYNERGY device from the docking station and switch the device ON by pressing down the control button for 2 seconds (large round button). The yellow light indicator will turn on, along with the low infrared mode.
5. To switch to the GREEN LED LIGHT, press the control button down (1 second), and the green Led light and low infrared mode will appear.
6. To switch from RED LED LIGHT to GREEN LIGHT LED in-between sessions – press and hold down the control button (1 second).
7. Begin your session.
8. Place the head surface (metal applicator) onto your skin and depending on the function selected – red OR green led light and infrared mode, it will automatically activate.
9. Apply light pressure whilst slowly moving the SYNERGY DEVICE in slow, circular motions, from bottom to top.
10. Treat the desired area for 5 - 7 minutes on each side.
11. When you have completed the session, TURN OFF your device by pressing and holding down the control button for 2 seconds. The indicator lights will turn off.
12. If a mask has been applied before treatment, remove it gently with warm water and cotton wool or facial wipes. Dry thoroughly.
13. It’s recommended that after treatment, you apply a small amount of moisturising cream onto the treated area after each session.
14. After each use, clean the OPATRA SYNERGY device with the OPATRA cleansing cloth provided or with sterilised wipes on the stainless-steel treatment head. Dry with a soft dry cloth or paper towel and return to the docking.
• Synergy unit
• Charging station
• Charging cable
• Velvet travel bag
• Cleaning cloth
• User manual