Opatra's TheraPad is a portable and innovative at-home LED solution to penetrate deep into the skin, soothing relief to aches and discomfort associated with sports-related injuries or natural ageing. Safe and effective, Therapad gently works to ease abdomen, back, neck, muscular or joint pain, offering relief from aches in the comfort of your home. It has great versatility with better options and an ergonomic design that moulds and attaches to any area of your body.
Opatra's TheraPad uses Red LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) and Near-Infrared light for versatility to target aches and discomforts associated with external and internal factors such as natural ageing or minor sports injuries.
The wavelengths and the colour of the light generated are:
- Light Colour: Red
- LED Wavelength: 660 nanometres (nm)
- Near infra-red 880 nanometres (nm)
- Comfortable and soothing to use
- Gently eases abdomen, back, neck or joint pain
- Provides quick relief to aches and muscular pain
- Sooths relief to aches and discomforts
- Portable for easy use
- Built-in 42pcs led lights in total
- 14pcs red and 28pcs infrared
- Red wavelength is 660nm, infrared wavelength based on 880nm
- Port for charging
- Built-in battery, easy to use.
This multifunctional Therapad can be used anywhere to alleviate tension and joint aches. One session lasts 20 minutes. For the best results use twice a week for 20 minutes. Automatic switch off after 1.5 Hours.