Opatra's FlexiLED Wrap is an at-home innovative device that uses localised infrared light (880nm) and red light-emitting-diodes (LED, 660nm) low-frequency wavelengths to help promote muscle relaxation and generally facilitate relief to muscles and aches wherever applied on the body. Innovatively designed to safely soothe aching muscles and inflammation by wrapping around your area of choice while the red LED light penetrates through the skin into the tissues and stimulates temporary localised increased blood circulation facilitating faster recovery and efficient results. FlexiLED Wrap provides the optimal level of consistent compression and is thin, lightweight, and flexible.
Opatra's FlexiLED wrap constructed in a comfortable fabric that is soft and flexible uses Red LEDs (Light Emitting Diodes) and Near-Infrared light for versatility.
The wavelengths and the colour of the light generated are:
- Light Colour: Red
- LED Wavelength: 660 nanometres (nm)
- Near infra-red 880 nanometres (nm)
- Adjustable belt
- Enhanced muscle recovery
- Enhanced temporary circulation
- Facilitates quicker recovery and fast pain relief
- Safely soothes aching muscles and sore joints
- Temporary relief of minor muscle stiffness
- Built-in 60pcs leds
- 30pcs red and 30pcs infrared
- Red wavelength is 660nm, infrared wavelength based on 880nm
- Port for charging
- Built-in battery, easy to use.
Adjust the straps to help the FlexiLED fit around the chosen area hands-free at home. One session lasts 20 minutes. For the best results use twice a week for 20 minutes.