No Products in the Cart
The Opatra Cryoface is fluid-filled steel globe that is cooled to -18°C to provide an invigorating facial and body massage that cools the skin and excites cryo-microcirculation.
CryoFace improves the general condition of the skin by increasing oxygen and nutrient supply, which eventually promotes new skin cell growth for tauter and healthier-looking skin.
It is used by the beauty, medical and aesthetic skincare professionals.
Can be applied to both the face and body, targeting painful areas for immediate relief.
Roll away the years using patented technology with Cryoface, also used by beauty, medical and aesthetic skincare professionals. Made with frozen, medical-grade surgical steel, Cryoface is used when frozen to provide an invigorating facial and body massage that cools the skin and excites cryo-microcirculation. While beneficial on its own, this unique effect also allows other Opatra skincare products to better penetrate and rejuvenate the skin.
Cryoface can be used to dramatically improve the appearance of skin by improving oxygen levels, which in turn promotes new skin cell growth.
Cryoface is gentle enough for application on both the face and body, targeting painful areas for immediate relief.
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and facial redness
• Production of collagen results in fuller, more youthful, and beautifully rejuvenated skin.
• Eliminates puffiness and redness around the eyes
• Reduces pore size on the face and neck, and limits the intake of toxins, dirt, and grime
• Suitable for skin conditions like Dermatitis, Eczema, Acne, and Psoriasis
• Increases metabolic rate, as endorphin levels are stimulated
• Reduces inflammation
• Boosts cryo-stimulation of the skin
• Improves & enhances circulation to the skin's surface
• Smooths and tightens the skin
• Use as an invigorating ice facial for lymphatic massage
• Improve circulation in the skin, resulting in a healthy glow
• Place Cryoface in the freezer in the velvet bag supplied and ensure that you freeze it for at least 24 hours before use.
• Please note: freezer temperature should be as cold as you can make it.
• When Cryoface is frozen, take it out from the freezer, roll the Cryoface on a clean cloth or towel, removing any excess water or ice residue
• Application: Begin massaging your face by gently rolling the Cryoface on your face for 5-8 minutes. Roll slowly and steadily, in circular, upward motions using an upward ‘J’ motion. Do not drag the skin. Keep the ball moving continuously.
• For ultimate results use two Cryoface in synergy.
• Cleaning: Remove the metal globe from the cup holder handle.
• Sterilise with antibacterial wipes or under hot water and allow to dry separately.
• Place the cup holder and Cryoface globe back together and return them in the velvet bag to the freezer.
• Do not open the sealed Cryoface or tamper with the screw.
• Do not force when attaching the Cryoface to the cup holder, they are
designed to fit together with ease.
• The Cryoface is only for external use.
• The Cryoface must be used in a continuous motion and we advise, not to
rest it on any part of the skin for any length of time.
• If interfered with in any way, this will invalidate your warranty.
• Do not heat up the Cryoface.
• Do not consume the fluid/liquid inside the Cryoface. Do not tamper with it in
any way and do not consume the liquid inside the Cryoface.
• If you have cold intolerance or allergic to stainless steel metal, please do not
use the Cryoface